At South Coast Hyundai, our workshop utilises the most up to date equipment and has been purpose built to support the Hyundai maintenance program, which allows you to get the best from your Hyundai vehicle.
The Hyundai Global Training Program ensures all it’s service staff are qualified to look after your Hyundai. Trained with the latest diagnostic equipment and kept up to date with technical information, you can be confident that the Hyundai service staff have what it takes to get the job “fixed right the first time”.
Every new Hyundai owner will receive a copy of the “Serviced by The Experts” DVD in the glove box of their car. The DVD explains the main areas of Hyundai ownership in simple language.
- Guaranteeing the quality of our workmanship, and fitting only genuine Hyundai parts.
- Ensuring that all of our technicians are trained to Hyundai's high standards.
- Ensuring competitive pricing and strict adherence to factory maintenance schedules.
- Delivering consistent and superior standards of service.
- Better understanding your needs so that we can exceed your expectations.
Additionally, customers can choose to enjoy our lounge area or free courtesy transportation service. The customer lounge area includes tea and coffee facilities, television, reading material and free wi-fi.
For further information please contact our friendly Service Team for assistance with any enquiry regarding your Hyundai vehicle.
The South Coast Hyundai team wishes you safe and pleasant motoring.